Yes, ScanImage 5.1 is free.
- We have two versions of ScanImage: SI5.1 (free) and SI2015 (premium features, requires a license)
- Please visit our product overview page to learn more about the differences between the different versions.
- In SI 5.1 PCI-6110 will acquire the PMT channels and control the galvos, the PCIe-6321 will handle the timing signals (trigger, clocks) and control the Pockels cell.
- Please review the ScanImage 3.x upgrade guide. You will need to get a NI RTSI cable to synchronize the two boards with each other.
- If you need to order a NI RTSI cable, please make sure to get the 'Extended length RTSI bus cable' or otherwise the cable won't be long enough to connect the long PCI-6110 and the shorter PCIe-6321 boards.
- NI Product number 777562-05
Yes, the photodiode, PCIe-6321, can still be used.
- The photodiode will be connected to an AI of the PCIe-6321
Useful ScanImage Links: